From Deep Blue Robotics Wiki
A pneumatic, or air-filled, tire is made of an airtight inner core filled with pressurized air.
- Can usually be found in 6, 8 and 10 inch diameter from stores such as Andy Mark and Harbor Freight
- Found on castors but it is possible to get without
- Has the capacity to be pumped with more or less air giving lenience on sizing
- Ideal for going over tough obstacles
- Has the capability to pop if from a poor manufacturer or defective tire
- Needs to be maintained and checked for air pressure in between matches